But there's more: at the WDW2012 you will have the unique chance to test the latest motorcycle designed by Ducati, the 1199 Panigale, on the race track. A full-fledged test ride on a prestigious circuit, 100% free and with all the assistance you need from Ducati.
The free practice rounds and test rides can be booked online starting from May 10 until sold-out at this address.
Carefully read the conditions below and the rule book of the free practice before you continue with your reservation.
-You must have purchased the 4-day pass that grants access to the WDW 2012 in order to book the free practice round and/or the test ride
-You must provide all the required data to complete the reservation
-Each participant is entitled to only one round of free practice on track, subject to availability
-Each participant is entitled to only one test ride round on track, on board of the 1199 Panigale, subject to availability
- The participant must have reached 18 years of age, have a valid and suitable driver's license, and wear technical clothing fit for the track (leather suit, one-piece or two-piece, provided the suit pieces can be zipped, helmet, gloves, boots, back protector). The management reserves itself the right to deny access to the track to participants who are not wearing proper clothing or clothing that is in poor condition.
- The participant can choose the date and time of the round or test (option subject to availability). Each round lasts 20 minutes: if the round is for any reason interrupted, the time lost will not be made up.
- Participants will be preceded by the forerunners in each round of the practice or test ride.
- Participants will be required to attend a briefing to run the test ride on the 1199 Panigale (time and place of the briefing will be communicated when collecting the title to the round)
- Online reservations must be confirmed by the secretarial office, which will check that the 4-day pass has indeed been purchased. The reservation will be confirmed by an e-mail including its summary.
- No refund is due in the event of bad weather
- You must show up at the reception at least 60 minutes before the booked round starts to register and have your documents checked.
-If a reservation holder does not show up by the indicated deadline, his/her reservations will be canceled thirty minutes before each round is scheduled to take place, and they will be reassigned to anyone who requests the vacancy.
The motorcycle must be compliant with the general rules of the circuit (applies for free practice). Carefully read the rules for free practice on track to obtain further details.
Special free practice rounds are reserved for the Ducati Hypermotards, since the rules of the Misano World Circuit establishes that these bikes are not allowed to circulate on the track with other road motorcycle models.
If you encounter problems making your reservation or if you simply need information, contact the track secretarial office of the WDW2012 at: + 39 0542 655 146, from Mon. to Fri. 9.30-12.30; 14.30-17.30 (EMT) or at firstname.lastname@example.org